Old October 21st 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default amusing radio-mart interaction

mike maghakian wrote:

today he actually had the guts to make an offer on something I was selling
on eBay (I have the accept offers feature on this auction). he did it with
the radio-mart ID and not gottahaveit1995 as he usually buys his stuff. I
have gottahaveit1995 blocked so he did it as radio-mart.
I emailed him to tell him radio-mart is now on my blocked list along with
all the other people I won't do business with.

It's good to see someone in business maintain some morals. Thank you,
Mike..Some low life will most likely come along and ask what the offer
was, not realizing there's a higher principle involved.

mike