Old October 22nd 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian mike maghakian is offline

Default amusing radio-mart interaction

he offered $159 and the buy it now price is $195. which is less than I have
seen other SSR-1's go for in worse condition.

I wouldn't sell it to him for $195, I have my principles. If I didn't, I
would be a hypocrite.

"dxAce" wrote in message

mike maghakian wrote:

today he actually had the guts to make an offer on something I was
selling
on eBay (I have the accept offers feature on this auction). he did it
with
the radio-mart ID and not gottahaveit1995 as he usually buys his stuff. I
have gottahaveit1995 blocked so he did it as radio-mart.
I emailed him to tell him radio-mart is now on my blocked list along with
all the other people I won't do business with.

Although Radio-Mart may not be one of the greatest buyers-sellers on eBay,
one
question begs to be asked: Was the offer a good one? And if it was, are
/were
you interested in selling your item in the first place?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B