Old October 22nd 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Father Mike Father Mike is offline

Default amusing radio-mart interaction

he offered $159 and the buy it now price is $195. which is less than I
have
seen other SSR-1's go for in worse condition.

I wouldn't sell it to him for $195, I have my principles. If I didn't, I
would be a hypocrite.

Mike, shouldn't you report him to ebay for trying to buy a listed item
off
list? i believe ebay has some rules about that. like ebay would loose
their
blood money/ i mean their rightful commission. course, i could be wrong
about this. something about giving the devil their do?

Father Michael.