Old October 22nd 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
jvcactus jvcactus is offline

Default International Radio CW filter for Yeasu Radios

I have an International Radio Crystal filter #701A or #701B filter. The
filter is an 8.215Mhz 400Hz filter. It is currently in the "B"
Configuration. This is a drop in for the FT-1000, MP, MarkV series radios.
In it's "A' configuration it will fit the FT-920. If you purchase I will
make it ready for your particular need. Filter is $115 plus shipping new .
I will sell for $75 OBO Shipped in US. I can take Paypal.
Thanks
Jack
WN5A