Old January 10th 04, 07:22 AM
Scott Wilkerson

Default FS: Heath HW-2M HT for parts

Heath HW-2m HT, used (of course!). Comes with battery pack, wall wart
charger, duckie antenna and manual. Was repaired once, worked for a
year or so, now just motorboats its audio continuously (squelch open
with no signal, or receiving a signal as well). Selling it for parts,
very similar to the Standard model 108 I think. Best offer + 5.00
shipping takes it. Email to with any offers - It will
NOT be offered on eBay for a while so this isn't a "check out my
auction post!
Thanks and 73 to all in the New Year

"Life ain't nothing but a funny funny riddle" - JD