Old October 23rd 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dee Flint Dee Flint is offline

Default 5 wpm hams need to move if a 20 wpm Extra wants the frequency.

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
'Mark in the Dark' wrote in
:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 01:27:10 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 04:51:46 GMT, Papa Dog
wrote:

That was a GREAT post!!!!!!!
she si fine for words pity that from experence I know she does not
walk the talk

There you go again, Mark. Commenting where no comment was due.

why was no coment due?

Dee flint's psting history contains many occasions of her reffering to
the lessor ham lesser classes of ham etc

Dee is right.
You are a lesser class of ham Mark in the Dark. In fact, you have no
class at all.

SC

By the way, I've never referred to any person as being a lesser or lower
class than another. He is unable to differentiate between personal
descriptions and regulatory use of terms such as Technicians being a lower
class of LICENSE than Generals. He seems to think references of regulatory
distinctions are the same as referring to persons.

Dee, N8UZE