Old October 23rd 06, 02:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
byrnefm byrnefm is offline

Default New DRM receiver available

Steve wrote:
byrnefm wrote:
Hi,

I see that a reasonably-priced DRM receiver is finally available that
doesn't require connection to a computer:

http://www.thiecom.de/morphy-richards-drm-radio.htm

The price is €199 (works out at about US$250) + shipping. Doesn't
have direct-entry input but is software upgradeable.

I'd only buy one of these things if I worked for a museum and wanted an
artifact that would remind people in 2011 what DRM was.

Just checking - you know that DRM is digital radio (for AM/SW) in this
case?