Old October 23rd 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.cocksucker.lardass.lloyd-davies
Lloyd Davies Slappa Lloyd Davies Slappa is offline

Default my does this NOVFP hang on my every word

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
I post this morning at al 6:59 and by 7'08 is is in one th action and
wating to hurl out more drivel

If I had done the resverse well the cry would go that i sat there all
night waiting

all the little sock puppets trying to give the impresion there are
several people

Hey brainless twit, that "Chris" and most every other fake ID on here
****ing with you is none other than Lloyd Davies N0VFP .
http://i14.tinypic.com/2mq27mf.jpg

He OWNS you! You can't stop yourself from feeding him your endless retarded
babble. Ingrone the trolls for once, stupid.