Old October 24th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Second Question Same As The First (almost)

john wrote in news
the radio I'm looking at uses 8 amps on am and 15 amps on ssb, on
transmit. I will wire the thing into the circuit when I get it to the
motor home but I would like to use it with a cigarette lighter plug, in
the auto en route.
Secondly what would be considered minimal antenna for 30 watts am and
100 watts ssb. I don't really expect to have much use for ssb of course.
I have K40 magnetic mount from some time back.

You're planning to use a radio on CB that is illegal to use a CB. I'm not
going to help your dumb CB'er retard ass anymore.

SC