Old October 18th 03, 09:45 PM
Dave VanHorn

Having hordes of hams showing up in these areas
would probably not be a good idea, especially seeing as it would only take

one
of the ones who offered to use the couplers for target practice to

undermine
months of building good will.

Defnintely not fair play!

If you are willing to do a more quiet foray into the test areas, email me

and
let me know and I can provide some info, although it will be a good drive

for
you.

I have posted the cities involved, and can repeat the list if it is

needed.

I can do a quiet sniff within any reasonable distance of east central
indiana.

BTW: I was wondering exactly how you calibrate your system for field
strength values.