Old October 25th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Merlin-7 KI4ILB Merlin-7 KI4ILB is offline

Default SC

I would be surprised if SC even knows code, more surprised if he even had a
rig up and running.
After all, why would someone that can do 20+wpm spend there time here
flameing everyone?
Besides, none of the Hams I know would never insult anyone new to ham
radio.
And they would not cross post like this......
Joe

CW is not a true ham, he has no idea what being a ham means...
Just curious
Anyone know what his call is?