Old October 24th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Second Question Same As The First (almost)

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 00:38:31 -0400, "if you say so"
wrote:

"Vinnie S." wrote in message

You might want to go directly to the battery. As far as the K40. It's
excellent,so long as you don't run power. I cooked mine. If you want
to run power, get the Wilson 1000. If you get 100W SSB, I would get
the Wilson 1000. You are close to max with the K40. I owned both, and
thought they were equally effective, except for the power handling.
Vinnie S.

The K40 is rated to 500watts.

Not according to them. They said 150 watts. And I blew mine out with far
less.

Vinnie S.

It was prolly that damn roger beep!

--