Old October 25th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Vinnie S. Vinnie S. is offline

Default Second Question Same As The First (almost)

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:03:17 -0700, Jay in the Mojave wrote:

Where is that cap located? I tossed my K40. One problem was the whipw as too
rigid.

Vinnie S.

Hello Vinnie: Yep your right! I stand corrected. Had to wire em in series.

Jay in the Mojave

The other problem I had with the antenna, was the rigidity, as I mention. The
whip is great on the highway, but go into a bank drive-thru or ot a tree lined
street, and it sound like the roof was going to be torn off.

Vinnie S.