Old October 25th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
amdx amdx is offline

Default I don't remember horse and buggy, outhouses, or churning butter

Slow Code wrote:

New hams just don't appreciate things anymore.

I don't remember,
cutting wood for winter, foraging the woods for berries,
turning the crank on a model T, building a spear to kill a deer,
washing my clothes in the river, making candles to light the night.
And I do appreciate that I don't have to do these things anymore.
Mike