Old October 25th 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default If I ran RRAP.

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 04:29:09 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
news I'd ban Mark in the Dark from posting in RRAP too.

Basically, I would ban posting privledges of everyone who's either
lazy,
retarded, or both. That means many of you would have to go back to CB
stay in touch with each other. If you hate CW you're banned for life.

I would let 20 wpm Extras do anything they want in RRAP. They earned
it.

73
Slow Code

You're an idiot, and I strongly suspect, a drunk.

idoit certainly vgiven the time of day he generaly posts more likely
the user of different drugs but you may be right Tom

Did I ask you anything?

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty impoving my
spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?

my blog
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/