Old October 25th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.swap
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default 11 meter quad beam

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 25 Oct 2006 04:50:05 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Which is the best light wind load horizontal/vertical on the market today?

I drive around alot, and find myself looking at antenna often. I almost never
see quads. I always see 3 element beams, and usualy with a combo of other ham
antennas (2M and such).

Vinnie S.

vinnie i droive arund to sumtimes wehn i punce but the maco quard is
whet i maed moss of my eme qso whit but the jammeres haev a bot so
indeed my contents were infractured by a few hat hams who want to gte
rid of the ars.