Old October 25th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default What is the ARRL's thought on having good amateurs?

Dr.Ace wrote:
"john" wrote in message
Slow Code is a disgrace to Amateur Radio!

I doubt that SC even has a call sign .
Ace - WH2T

you may be right But honestly I don't think so I beleive that SC is a
older hams who moved to some retirement village, did not read the fine
print, and so can't go on the air anymore and having put his saving in
it is just plain screwed andf unable to move and not driving much can't
go HF mobile even

and he come on here and takes it out on us