Old October 26th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default I don't remember horse and buggy, outhouses, or churning butter

lazy ass Mike "amdx" wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:

New hams just don't appreciate things anymore.

I don't remember,
cutting wood for winter, foraging the woods for berries,
turning the crank on a model T, building a spear to kill a deer,
washing my clothes in the river, making candles to light the night.
And I do appreciate that I don't have to do these things anymore.
Mike

Right, and why homebrew anymore when you can call HRO or AES and buy your
appliance off the shelf.

73,
Back to my CW and projects.

SC