Old October 25th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Ed Ed is offline

Default Adaepters for car stereo to shortwave

No Problem. If anyone knows of a better make adapter for car, I would
appreciate it. The only time I have for listening to SW is in the car.
At home there is alot going on all the time. Being on the road tuning
it would seem to me some fun and something different to listen to.

Thanks

Ed

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:54:48 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Ed wrote:

I don't want sirius radio.

You'll have to forgive Rickets, he's not quite all there..

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:21:54 GMT, David wrote:

On 24 Oct 2006 16:19:42 -0700, "Ed" wrote:

I thought this was kind of interesting, I do spend alot of time driving
and cannot stand 98% of local radio broadcasts.
I don't know the quality of this particular manufacturer.

http://www.mfjenterprises.com/produc...prodid=MFJ-306

If you're in North America you can get a Sirius radio and
subscription.