Old October 26th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
Douche Bag Douche Bag is offline

Default Clueless on shortwave radio, but....

I have to admit the best blow job I ever got was from slow code. He
took his time, very slow. He got on his knees, dropped my pants and
took my large uncut cock in his mouth. I exploded within 10 minutes. SC
drank every ounce. I'm sorry SC, but I had to tell. I just have one
question: what was all the humming of dashes and dots about while you
had my member in your mouth?

"muncybob" wrote in
ups.com:

My dad likes to listen to BBC broadcasts on his old sw radio...but it
has died. Looking to buy him one for xmas but I have no idea what to
look for. If you were in my shoes what would you be looking for? I
guess it will be in the under $200 range but of course cheaper is
better for the budget. He's just an occassional listener...not a die
hard by any means! I've seen some posts suggesting the dx-440? Any
help will be appreciated!

You should post your questions in rec.radio.shortwave, but watch out for
the douche bag.

SC