Old October 27th 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Not Lloyd Not Lloyd is offline

Default Is the code requirement really keeping good people out of ham radio?

wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:25:41 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

"Dee Flint" wrote in message

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message

Such as Mark does?

I never said anything such Although It is in fact imposible to work
some of the DX I want to work with a 100 watt and G5RV

That is correct. That is because you are a tech and cannot work HF at all!

Like Dee, I've worked stations worldwide with "just" 100 watts and a G5RV
and you could too, if you'd but learn a paltry 5wpm code speed.