Old October 27th 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap,alt.music
Not Lloyd Not Lloyd is offline

Default To cancel someone's posts, is the "Control: cancel" header sufficient?

"I PUNCE" wrote in message
oups.com...
wrote:
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:07:25 GMT, "Chris"
wrote:

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:22:22 -0400,
wrote:

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:10:23 GMT, "Chris"
wrote:

I've been lovingly cancelling Mark Morgan's posts, but not all of them
have gone away yet.
not being a Cyber Vandal like yourself I would not much about cancel
posts but I do do it is a violation of the ToS on most every ISP to
use them on somebody else posts

it does your level of desperation that you are discusing even trying

I'm simply taking out the trash.

nah you are just a Cyber Vandal

Taking out the trash...the White Trash...