Old October 27th 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.elvis.king,alt.religion.kibology,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default GOODBYE ELVIS FREAKS!!!!!!!!!

TeaLady (Mari C.) wrote:
(David DeLaney) wrote in
:

wrote:
Chris McGonnell wrote:
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:02:10 -0400, barbara wrote:
On 23 Oct 2006 22:55:47 -0700, "Genie" wrote:
Want to fight or something barbie? SHUDUP!

Try writing in English.

Hey, I'm told it's hard translating Cracker into English.

How dare you make fun of a sweet l'il old retired lady who
only calls people nasty names, orders them around, and
challenges people to fight because she thinks that anything
a li'l old retired lady does is, by definition, sweet and
not mean.

NOW SHE NEEDS A REST!!

HAVE YOU SEEN THESE PICTURES OF THE GRANDCHILDREN

GODZ BLESS

Hey, didja hear ? Dead Curt Cobain just out-sold Dead Elvis.

Elvis ain't king of the dead no more, d00d.

Pass me a biscuit, please. And some sugar for my tea.

--
TeaLady (mari)

"The principle of Race is meant to embody and express the
utter negation of human freedom, the denial of equal rights, a
challenge in the face of mankind." A. Kolnai

i punce in againe id thfet forgerts