Old October 27th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default The Liberty from Life Festival

m II wrote:

Libertad wrote:

The Hollywood Left is making an all-out effort to tilt the elections and
undermine the War on Terror, but you have a chance to make a difference by
reading to the end of this letter and joining our cause.

The cause that creates THIS?

“WHAT do you foreigners think you are doing?” an angry doctor demanded
of me as three boys, all wounded by shrapnel, were wheeled into Mirawais
hospital in Kandahar. One had his right eye blown out and the other two
had abdominal injuries. “You bomb civilians, then come in to talk to
them? Better if you leave.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...423956,00.html

War is hell..

dxAce