Old October 27th 06, 02:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Doug Smith W9WI Doug Smith W9WI is offline

Default XF4DL: how are folks doing?

wrote:
I didn't even know about them. sigh I've been inactive
the last 3 years; just started playing on HF again. Are
they working PSK31 or RTTY on the expedition? (I dragged
the 706 out but haven't found the microphone, and I think
my paddles are still in the garage.)

I worked them on PSK31 on 30 meters yesterday morning. DX Summit said
they were on 17 RTTY at the time too, but I couldn't find them there.

If you can find the microphone, you can use the up/down buttons as a
paddlegrin...
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66