Old October 28th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default The Liberty Festival (or hot to end liberty for the Bush Jihad)

Ol Puke wrote in

Well now old timer, you are a leftist and admit as much. So are you
destroying America? Or do you mean the Orwellian perversion of the
language where "leftist" means anyone who opposes the NWO and your
messiah George the Pervert drunk?

Seems to me all you Taliban types with your silly lust for power and
money have your sights set not on just destroying America but the whole
world.

If you weren't such a cultist, I'd think you'd notice that the email
came from a blatant disinformation hate group, pro-dictatorship
Horowitz and his Front Page Hag.

His endless obsession with political correctness shines through in this
idiotic propaganda piece.

Terrorists don't need to try to destroy America anymore, they can see you,
the Democrats, the main stream media and the liberal left are doing a fine
job of that without them

SC