Old October 28th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default The Liberty from Life Festival

dxAce wrote in
:

wrote:

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:55:51 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

m II wrote:

Libertad wrote:

The Hollywood Left is making an all-out effort to tilt the
elections and undermine the War on Terror, but you have a chance
to make a difference by reading to the end of this letter and
joining our cause.

The cause that creates THIS?

“WHAT do you foreigners think you are doing?” an angry doctor
demanded of me as three boys, all wounded by shrapnel, were wheeled
into Mirawais hospital in Kandahar. One had his right eye blown out
and the other two had abdominal injuries. “You bomb civilians, then
come in to talk to them? Better if you leave.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...423956,00.html

War is hell..

indeed all wars are crimes

The only crime I can see is that the FCC gave you a license.. and mommy
gave you a keyboard.

Run along, retard..

dxAce

Oh-oh, you're in for it now. From here on out Mark in the Dark will
probably take a follow-up crap on everything you post.

SC