Old October 28th 06, 06:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Lloyd Not Lloyd is offline

Default I don't remember horse and buggy, outhouses, or churning butter

Gay Bashing? Gay Bashing? I didn't see any gay bashing, Mark. I DID see a
question mark behind "homobrew". How is that gay bashing? Are you overly
sensitive about your admitted bisexual proclivities?
Please cease putting words in the mouths of others, Mark. I will not allow
that to pass.
Oh, and does it irk you if I enjoy "topsotting"? Is that gay bashing, too?
The British use the term sot to describe a drunkard. As an offensive term
for one who drinks habitually, (drunkard).
If I "topsot", am I picking on Brits? Those who imbibe?

And just WHO is the controlling authority on whether I top post or not? YOU?
derisive laughter

You don't count, Mark.

Now, tell us just what is "homobrew"?

wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 23:25:01 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

Homobrew?

more gaybashing I see and toppsoting for some reason too
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/