Old October 28th 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
pltrgyst pltrgyst is offline

Default Response to SC

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:21:16 GMT, "Roadrunner NNTP" wrote:

I've had enough of SC in newsgroups!

Please don't answer his flaming posts. I would like for my 14 amateur radio
operator girl child (who is working on her code) to be able to use
newsgroups without this abuse. We should not have to put up with it either.

You don't. Use a kill file. If you don't, you have only yourself to blame.

It;s much less expensive in the long run than screwing around with everyone's
first amendment rights.

-- Larry