Old October 28th 06, 04:39 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave
Ron Hardin Ron Hardin is offline

Default KTNN 660 Window Rock AZ in Ohio

Ken Wilson wrote:

Ron,

That is a really nice recording!!!

Care to share the RX, Ant, & recording gear with us?

VY 73, Ken KG4BIG

R8B (USB 2.3kHz), two Wellbrook ALA 1530's phased in an ANC-4 to reject
WFAN in NYT to the east and aimed to reject Cubans to the south,
recorded by Real Encoder 5.0 (1997) on a windows95 machine.

I run the encoder in batch mode. I can't figure out the graphical
interface. It used to be free from RealNetworks and may still be
there, for all I know. 8.5kbs is a fine encoding rate for non-music.

--
Ron Hardin