Old January 17th 04, 11:58 AM
John

Default Kenwood & Yaesu Repair Service

Hi
I do repairs specializing on the Kenwood TS-940, TS-930, TS-850 radios. Complete
rebuilds from top to bottom, PLL repair and power supply updates, I have over 6 +
years experience with these radios. Also Yaesu FT-102, FT-990, FT-767,
FT-757,FT-1000D, FT-1000MP... Completely satisfied customers and many
references........Very reasonable rates, fast turn around time. I also do mods for
SSB audio and filters... Work on other Kenwood and Yaesu models too !! If you need a
repair or a custom modification done give me an email

thanks John, KI4NR