Old October 29th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default What is the ARRL's thought on having good amateurs?

wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 02:11:43 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 18:28:15 -0400, "Dee Flint"
wrote:

wrote in message
legroups.com...

wrote:
On 28 Oct 2006 14:01:31 -0700,
wrote:

I mean Dee equates being able to do Morse Code (which she flasely
claims based on the lies she was taught is somehow related to basis
of
Radio Maxwells equations to data that wtries to keep someone from
hurting themselves, shows poor thinking process

Dee's doing the best she can with her self-imposed handicaps.

Well if you understood that garbled mess of a sentence, then my hat is
off
to you. Perhaps you should get a job as his interpreter.
obviously moirse fails to improve your abilitesi as an all round
comicator

Mork, you should make that last...um, sentence your sig.

why Tom?

Because it demonstrates just how pathetic your communication skills are.