Old October 29th 06, 06:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
A. G. Bell A. G. Bell is offline

Default crapathon conitues

wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 01:03:09 -0500, "A. G. Bell" anon@anon wrote:

Don't flatter yourself, Mark. You are but a toy to be tossed to and fro at
my whim.

bull**** you have 3 seperate sock puupet devoted to attacking me and
no other life online

I have no other life but online? Aren't you being a bit guilty of calling
the kettle black? That is an odd comment coming from one who often posts a
hundred or more times a day. Being a bit of a hypocrite is yet another of
your endearing qualities, Mark.
And so far as sock "puupet"s are concerned, what gives you, the goon with
ten email addresses, to be critical?
Here again your convoluted thought processes come to the front.

And I am not attacking you, so again, stop flattering yourself. I am merely
addressing your posts and batting you to and fro.
Thanks for the entertainment.