Old October 29th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
A. G. Bell A. G. Bell is offline

Default What is the ARRL's thought on having good amateurs?

I don't particularly care for either one's tactics and stay out of that
mess.

no you supported him and hiss efort for the past few years by your
silence

Mark, you really DO crap on posts as SC says. Now this innocent woman
is"guilty" of supporting Steve through her silence? You truly are an idiot,
Mark. The fact that she has killfiled your and Steve's posts never entered
your convoluted mind, did it? In your twisted mind she is guilty if she
does, guilty if she doesn't.
No wonder you are so disliked by all in this group....

See my comment above. If I saw some one being threatened with violence and
it were within my power to do something about it, I would.

I was and am threatened with VIOLENCE on a regular basis and people
not in your killfile you say nothing you lift not the finger smallest
finger of your hand

How about if I raise a finger, Mark? Will my middle one do? Digital Salute!
The fact that you post ad-nauseum and call others "liers" never entered into
YOUR equation, did it?

then why do you employ it?

Why do you persist in continually butting in where you are clearly not
wanted?

www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com