Old October 29th 06, 11:11 PM posted to alt.autos.studebaker,rec.autos.tech,rec.audio.car,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
[email protected] tnom@mucks.net is offline

Default best anti-RF ignition wiring TYPE

On 29 Oct 2006 14:25:38 -0800, "63Avanti" wrote:

best anti-RF ignition wiring TYPE

background:
I am getting my vintage AM/FM Delco reconditioned with the intent of
getting that "cruis'n feeling" I will also add non-vintage sound
deadening, and other electrical/static improvements noted here and
elsewhere. Thanks for the help.

My query in a different area. In the sixties, I was always changing
ignition cables attempting to minimize "ignition buzz" on my radio.
(not really a problem since the mid-70s). Back then, I found one type
that worked ok, but I cannot find it any more. (Most of this help in
the 60's came from that Hams, thus I am including them in this
question)

Now for the "new" question.
What "TYPE" of ignition wiring for maximum should I get for my Avanti
(with modern electronic distributor) R2?

Most all new cars use anti-rf plugs and cables.. Just get a set of
quality resistor plugs and resistor wires.