Old October 29th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Merlin-7 KI4ILB Merlin-7 KI4ILB is offline

Default Response to SC

If Slow Code left, I would miss him.

I do not agree with him most of the time. As a matter of fact, he is dead
wrong a lot of the time.

At least he stands up for what he believes in.

I myself, do not think that every ham should have to be able to send/copy
code at 20wpm no more that I think they should be tested on psk,rtty, slow
scan tv. etc.

Some people have a passion for code and some have a passion for other
modes. I use them all from time to time, and to be honest, after I move next
year, I am going to work on my code a bit more when I have the time to do
so.

However, I will still give him a hard time about his ranting. After all I
have not heard anyone tell him that he is not a real ham because he does not
have psk nailed down..HI HI
Joe
KI4ILB