Old October 30th 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Dave is offline

Default Response to SC

Top posted ... opps!

Please, why don't you try 24 years of r.r.a.X silence instead of 24 hours of
fictitious promises.

Slow Code wrote:

"Merlin-7 KI4ILB" wrote in
:

If Slow Code left, I would miss him.

I do not agree with him most of the time. As a matter of fact, he is
dead
wrong a lot of the time.

At least he stands up for what he believes in.

I myself, do not think that every ham should have to be able to
send/copy
code at 20wpm no more that I think they should be tested on psk,rtty,
slow scan tv. etc.

Some people have a passion for code and some have a passion for other
modes. I use them all from time to time, and to be honest, after I move
next year, I am going to work on my code a bit more when I have the time
to do so.

However, I will still give him a hard time about his ranting. After all
have not heard anyone tell him that he is not a real ham because he does
not have psk nailed down..HI HI
Joe
KI4ILB

I was part of the big RRAP CW and anti-ARRL fights of the late 90's up
until restructuring went into effect, then my posting tapered off. I'll
disappear again once the FCC totally kills off ham radio by eliminating
the code requirement. When that happens, I'll wear a strip of black
electricians tape around my arm in memorial and observe twenty-four hours
of radio silence in memory of a once proud service.

Rest in Peace, Ham Radio. You were a good and faithful friend.

SC