Old January 19th 04, 01:38 AM
Clif Holland

Does the internal calibrator work?

If so check the RX antenna switch beside the coax connector. It's easy to
switch it when removing or replacing the coax.

Neither fan operates at turn-on, both are temperature controlled.

--
Clif Holland, KA5IPF
AVVid

www.avvid.com

1-800-214-5779
972-870-0630 (local)

"Winston" wrote in message
I powered up my old TS-930 S yesterday and there was no RX. TX
operation appears to be normal. It seems that I have lost signal
somewhere between the front end and the detector. I suspect switching
or something in the RF section. I have no meter readings in receive.

For some reason the power supply and final fans are also not running.
I think that I remember that one of those fans would come on at power
up.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Win/W0LZ