Old October 30th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KC4UAI KC4UAI is offline

Default Response to SC

Slow Code wrote:

I was part of the big RRAP CW and anti-ARRL fights of the late 90's up
until restructuring went into effect, then my posting tapered off. I'll
disappear again once the FCC totally kills off ham radio by eliminating
the code requirement. When that happens, I'll wear a strip of black
electricians tape around my arm in memorial and observe twenty-four hours
of radio silence in memory of a once proud service.

Rest in Peace, Ham Radio. You were a good and faithful friend.

.... .-.. --- .-- -.-. --- -.. .

-. . . -.. ... - --- - .... .. -. -.-

-. -... --- - .... .. ...

..- .-. --. ..- -- . -. - ... .-.-.-

- .... . .- .-. .-. .-.. .. ... -. --- -

- .-. -.-- .. -. --. - --- -.- .. .-.. .-..

..... .- -- .-. .- -.. .. ---

..- .-.. .. ...- . .-.-.-

For those of you who find CW a bit tedious to decode this way it says:

Slow Code needs to think about his arguments.

The ARRL is not trying to kill CW but keep ham radio alive.

His ideas would kill ham radio and his beloved CW with it.

KC4UAI