Old October 30th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default id theft remains a crime

Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 03:20:35 -0500, Mark's Best Buddy attempted to confuse
the issue further by squeaking:

smile
This one should provide enough fodder for Mark to post no less than 200
comments this Sunday, none of which will make a lick of sense. Of course,
making sense has never been one of Mark's strong points and he needs a
minimum of "goading" to go on and on and on and on and....well, no more
need be said. You can rest assured that a plethora of misspelled
one-liners is sure to follow.

snip more than 3000 lines of a borked .sig

Hey, anonymous coward, did you know Mark has bigger balls than you? I've
never seen them, but I can tell.

thank you I think (hard to tell with the Kooks)
although it would appear from his morning posting at nibusters that he
is disappointed at my repsonse