Old October 30th 06, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
Dave Dave is offline

Default Is the code requirement really keeping good people out of hamradio?

wrote:

SNIPPED

FLIP answer. Tnx for nothing.

well when you ask a flip question what do you expect
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I still don't understand why you respond to a post by ONLY listing your blogspot.

What am I missing. My question was not 'flip', it was serious.

But I guess you have nothing worthwhile to say except look at my ....