Old October 31st 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Default Moped, George !!!!!!!

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:

On 28 Oct 2006 04:04:23 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:

Try 32 AM.

Vinnie S.

I'd have to go out and get in the truck to do AM, my cousin Vinnie.

Oh, that's right. Back to 38 LSB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vinnie S.

The best part is I'd be talking to you on Jim's 2510. lol

Did I ever send you a copy of the '2510 Bible' with all the mods, etc?

No but that's OK I'll prolly leave it as it is anyhow.

No problem. I just picked up some Johnson Viking equipment that appears
to be boat anchors. One is a matcher and the other is some sort of
amateur xceiver I've never seen before. fooker is 40 pounds plus. Also
got a Swan SW-240 amateur rig which, when I googled it, was deemed to be
a good rig. I'll have to post a pic to see if anyone knows what the JV
rig is. I've got no need for any of it.