Old January 19th 04, 11:42 PM
jakdedert

http://www.justradios.com/cbschematics.html ; http://www.oldtuberadio.com/
(this one has specs, and *hot damn!* I was right: it's in Sams CB-1)
http://www.retrocom.com/images/27mcjpg_15.jpg (picture)
http://www.kenselectronics.com/lists/sams.htm (here you can buy the CB-1 for
$15.95)

I went back and put "Globe CB-100" into Google (without the " ") and the
first page was all pertinent links.

jak

"Eddie Haskel" wrote in message
om...
If I remember correctly..it was also called a Globe-100. I remember it

like
the other person said, about 12-24 inches wide, dark blue and when you
changed channels a lamp moved to indicate channel 1, 2 or 3...Eddie
"jakdedert" wrote in message
Is that a three channel, xtal controlled set...about a foot wide, but

only
few inches tall? If so, the schematic was in the first Sams CB book
(soft-bound large format book style, not a folder) which they put

out--CB-1,
IIRC. It's been 40 years, but I had one 'back when' if it's the same

one.

jak

"K5DH" wrote in message
I picked up an old tube-type Globe Star CB radio at a
surplus electronics store this weekend. Looks like
it's all there and nothing's fried. It came with the
power input connector, but it's an empty connector.
There is no Sams Photofacts book on this model. Do
any of you fine folks have any documentation on this
model? At the very least, I'd like to know how to
wire the power connector for 115 VAC operation.

Thanks and 73,
Dean K5DH