Old October 31st 06, 07:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
RadioGuy RadioGuy is offline

Default What is the ARRL's thought on having good amateurs?

In article ,
says...
wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in

The late Dick Carrol/W0EX prided himself on being able to send code
so poorly that even a computer code reader couldn't copy him. This
was in order to prevent unworthy No-Code Technicians from
eavesdropping on him.

BTW, all the other Pro-Code Extras were good with it, coming up with
cool, old-timey sounding excuses for such bad behavoir. "Banana Boat
Swing" and "unique fist" were heard. A ham needn't try to produce CW
that meets the Morse Code specification for dots, dashes,
inter-dot/dash spacing, inter-character spacing, and inter-word
spacing.

He was pro-code but he wasn't trollish like me or WA8ULX were.

At least you admit you're nothing but a troll. A useless low life peice
of nothing troll.

I believe in CW, but I'm not as Ruthless as I sound.

Yes you are. You hate everyone who isn't like you. You are the biggest
bigot around.

I love to toss out
things and then listen to everyone gasp.

You love to try and **** off the world and you do a good job.

ROFL.

Don't you mean rolling on the floor drunk in your own filth!!

I know, I know, it's
sadistic...

Yup, I've heard you're into that know.

but it's fun, and maybe some will see and figure out the point of it.

Theres no point to what you do and if you think there is you are truely
ready for the sanitarium.

SC