Old October 31st 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default We're all "liers"

RadioGay wrote:
In article t,
says...
"A. G. Bell" anon@anon wrote in :

Whatever the topic, you can bet that Mark is an expert on it. Then, when
someone points out his errors he calls them "liers".

If we're all "liers" I wish he would at least spell it correctly. It makes
me feel like I'm a prisoner at name calling convention for retards.

SC

You are the head retard of this group! Self appointed.

What's the matter, isn't your two-term limit meeting your approval?