Old October 31st 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave
Stagger Lee Stagger Lee is offline

Default Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

On 31 Oct 2006 05:40:43 -0800, Andy the Perv Timberlake Secwet Woger wrote:
:
: Saggytits Lee aka Stan Lawson plagiarized and added a few coments to
: make it look like he knew the answer:
:
: Roger didn't go to DeVry, dumbass, unlike you he went to a REAL college.
:
: Plagiarizing again, Stanley? Poor Stanley.

You didn't read the rot13 message that I left for you in the previous
post. If you had, you would have realized that the isotropic power
calculation was done by Lloyd Davies, and I gave him full credit for
it. He values his privacy, and has requested that I use rot13 in any
attribution which references one of his engineering calculations.

That explosion at your house must still be having after effects,
because you seem to be confused. I'm not Dave Heil, and I'm not Stan
Lawson either.

Hmmmm. Stan Lawson. Who might he be? It looks as though you might
be referring to the owner of the Adolph Hitler web site at
http://www.adolfhitler.ws. Why in the world would you be visiting
Nazi web sites, Woger? Did those skinheads who allegedly visited you
brainwash you somehow?

"Roger's background does have International affairs in it. Too bad."
-- International man of mystery, Secwet Woger, in message
.com