Old November 1st 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Coax Crimp Tool Recommendation?

"I PUNCE" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Dave wrote in
:

Solder??

I know how you feel. I felt the same way after hearing there would be
5wpm Extras.

Danny Richardson wrote:

Looking for suggestions for a good crimp tool for installing coax
connectors. It will primarily for BNC connectors on RG-174, 58 and
59 cables. Although the RG-8 cable family capability would be nice
too.

I do wish to avoid being a captive customer in that brand X crimp
tool only works well with brand X connectors.

And, of course, looking for the best bank for the buck.

Thanks,

Danny

wait till hf is filled with marqueer extras

****. You just made halloween scary.

SC