Old November 1st 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
RadioGuy RadioGuy is offline

Default I wonder if the same thing will happen again.

In article t,
says...
RadioGay wrote in
:

In article ,
says...

Back just before 5 wpm code went into effect, a bunch of hams upgraded
just so they could say their license wasn't a welfare license. Heee
Heee.

Is that when you started receiving state welfare also?

I wonder if no-codes will make a mad rush to pass the code element this
time just so they can say they're a Code tested ham, or are welfare
license more acceptable these days?

You're on welfare you tell us.

When the code requirement is eliminated are you going to rush out and
get yourself welfare license? You and your CB buddies could car
pool to the test site, then stop at Radio Shack and buy radios.

SC

I don't need to take a test. I've got a license. You don't. And
Radio Shack sucks just like you.