Old November 1st 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
RadioGuy RadioGuy is offline

Default Ping Group, Queer bashing in RRAP is OK. sc gay basher

In article t,
says...
RadioGay wrote in
:

Gay bashing is allowed here.

Who died and made you God of the newsgroup. You can't even legally
drive to the bank to cash your SS check because you have no drivers
license you drunk old coot.

The only freak in RRAP that will protest gay bashing is Mark in the
Dark, but that's okay because he never passed a CW test. Let him whine.

The only freak in this group is you!!!!

We can't let the Queers take over America, just like we can't let the
no-coders take over ham radio.

Today you're lucky Chris, you're getting follow-ups.

Tomorrow, I'll probably just ignore your no-code ass.

You're lucky the power company hasn't shut you off for non-payment so
you can still get on the net. I'm not Chris and you're still a smelly
drunk no count worthless IDIOT!