Old November 1st 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] sidwellfriends@aol.com is offline

Default GE Superadio III vs. Grundig S350

Du_Hicky wrote:
Forget the Analog Tunning and cost on the SR III or the LCD display and
short wave on the Grundig, Simply put, Which of these radios performs
better on AM? Hopefully someone here has had both of these radios to
compare. Thanks.

I would strongly suggest you check out the reviews for these radios on
eham.net and Amazon.com - the SRIII's switches fall off and the S350
has severe tuning backlash. I opened up the back of the S350, before
returning it to RS (it was not sealed) and I could not believe that
this mostly-hollow piece-of-**** was made by Grundig - but now,
Grundigs are made in China, not Germany. Consumer beware !